The Britax Frontier combination Harness-2-Booster seat boasts a forward-facing five-point harnessed weight capacity up to 29.5 kg (65 pounds) and also serves as a vehicle belt-positioning booster to over 54.5 kg (120 pounds). Featuring True Side Impact Protection with one-hand adjustable harness height system, Versa-Tether and engineered energy management zones, the Frontier is designed to be our safest high capacity seat. Loaded with comfort and convenience features, such as comfort foam, dual cup holders and armrests, the Frontier is the ideal seat for the child graduating from their infant/child seat without compromising safety.
- True Side Impact Protection distributes crash forces, shields from vehicle intrusion, contains the head and body, and keeps the head, neck and spine *in true* or aligned, to limit injury.
- Highest Five-Point Harness Seat Capacity allows your child to remain harnessed up to 65 lbs or in booster mode to 120 lbs.
- Quick-Adjust Head Restraint easily adjusts the head restraint for a more comfortable fit and enhanced safety.
- Compatible with SecureGuard which works with the vehicle safety belt in booster mode to prevent the child from sliding under the lap-belt portion of the safety belt during impact, thus minimizing the risk of abdominal injury (accessory sold separately).
- Tangle Free, 5-Point Harness with 10 harness height positions (up to 20" or 50.8 cm) and 3 buckle positions for a snug and secure fit as your child grows.
- Plush, Premium Cover Set with thick, underlying comfort foam provides extra comfort, encouraging your child to stay in the proper position.
- Integrated Armrests help provide a secure fit and a natural place to rest arms.
- Integrated Cup Holders are designed to fit common beverages such as 0.6L (or 20 oz) reusable water bottles.
- Energy-Absorbing Base deforms in the event of a crash to absorb impact forces.
- Energy-Absorbing Foam Liner (EPS) absorbs and distributes crash forces.
- HUGS (Harness Ultra Guard System) reduces forward head movement and cushions the chest in the event of impact.
- Patented, Energy-Absorbing Versa-Tether with staged-release tether webbing, anchors the top of the child seat at two points to minimize forward movement in a crash.
- Multiple Buckle Positions allow for a more custom fit.
- Certified for Aircraft Travel.
- Color-Coded Vehicle Belt Guides indicate the path and positioning of the vehicle seat belt.
- Durable and Washable Cover in mature fashions for the growing child.
- Harness-2-Booster converts to a belt-positioning booster seat.
- No Re-thread Harness Adjustment allows you to adjust the harness height without having to re-thread the harness straps.
- Premium, Push-Button Lower Connectors for a quick, simple, and tight installation.
- Forward facing harness:
- at least 2 year old
- weight: 25 to 65 pounds
- standing height: 30-53 inches
- seat shoulder height: 12-20 inches
- Belt positioning booster:
- weight: 40 to 120 pounds
- standing height: 42-65 inches
- seat shoulder height: 13.5-24.5 inches
There are currently no product reviews.