Baby Jogger Advanced Mobility Freedom Special Needs Stroller
The Freedom was designed to open up a whole new world! Large children and small adults with physical disabilities can now enjoy excursions to the beach, park or hiking trails with their families. Traditional wheelchairs are far too expensive for rough and muddy roads, but the Freedom push chair provides a smooth enjoyable ride for everyone. Our customers love them because they don't look "medical" but instead are friendly and inviting for all ages.
- Limited Lifetime warranty on frame.
- 1 yr warranty on soft goods, wheels & components.
- No tools necessary to fold.
- Provides a 27" seat back height.
- Lightweight and easy to push.
- Bent handle for pushing comfort.
- Adjustable 5-point safety harness.
- Swivel front wheel kit included.
- Rear wheel parking brakes.
- 200 lbs. weight capacity.
- Padded Seat reclines to 140 degree angle.
- Easy to maneuver over all types of terrain.
- Multi-position sun canopy with clear window.
- Bicycle type hand brake with parking button.
- Quick release rear wheels with sealed bearings.
- Maximum Head Height: 29.375"
- Seat Back Height: 27"
- Seat Back Width: 13.375"
- Seat to Inside of Knee: 15"
- Shoulder Width: 18"
- Back of Knee to Footplate: 17"
- Width at Knee: 18"
- Assembled: 41"x30.5"x66.375"
- Folded w/Wheels: 20"x30.5"x53" SW
- Folded no Wheels: 15.5"x24"x47"
- Unit Weight: 29.7lbs w/SW or 30.1lbs w/16"x3
- Wheel Size: 16"x3 +SW
- Weight Recommendation: 200 lbs.
- Reclining Seat Angle: 140 degrees
SPECIAL ORDER ONLY! PLEASE ALLOW 4-6 WEEKS!
There are currently no product reviews.